Located at the terminus of San Rafael Road, Atascadero
Sales Office By Appointment
Come spread your wings at The Estate Collection by Midland Pacific Homes at Eagle Ranch! Located in the heart of the Central Coast, these six beautiful, spacious lots await you and your dream home!
If you want space and privacy but to still enjoy all the amenities the Central Coast has to offer, The Estate Collection at Eagle Ranch is the perfect place to settle down. Located just a short drive from the picturesque city of San Luis Obispo, the tranquility of the Paso Robles wine region, and the serenity of the Morro Bay and Cayucos beaches. Come enjoy the rural country life while still in close proximity to the lifestyle of your choice.
Each of the homes at The Estate Collection at Eagle Ranch will encompass an open floor plan around 4,000 sq. ft. on lot sizes ranging from 5 to 8 acres. Working with our design team, each home will have a high level of customization so that the finished product reflects the individuality of its owner. Each home will be a work of art catered for and by you.
Contact us now to find out more information about this upcoming community and how you can make one of these private estates your own!
|Lot #||Plan||Square Footage||Acres||Price||Status|
Square Footage: 3,685
Square Footage: 4,460
*Virtual tours showcase various options and upgrades. Please speak to Sales Associate for further information.
**Pricing subject to change without notice
About The Community
- County of San Luis Obispo
- City of Atascadero (2.7 miles)
- Atascadero Chamber of Commerce
- Atascadero Unified School District (San Gabriel Elementary School – 1.0 mile)
- Highway Access (.7 miles)
- Morro Strand State Beach (16.2 miles)
- Cal Poly (17.0 miles)
- Cuesta College (23.3 miles)
- Visit Atascadero
- Chalk Mountain Golf Course (3.4 miles)
- San Luis Obispo Downtown Association (18.1 miles)
- City of Paso Robles (13.9 miles)
- Paso Robles Wineries (~17 miles)
- Atascadero Lake Park (1.4 miles)
- Lake Nacimiento (30.3 miles)
- California Mid State Fair (15.4 miles)
- San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (21.5 miles)
- From Highway 101 take Highway 41 West towards Morro Bay
- Take a LEFT at San Gabriel Road
- Take a RIGHT at San Rafael Road
- Follow San Rafael Road
- Neighborhood located near corner of San Rafael Road and San Carlos Road
Cal DRE #01856543